Sunday, May 18, 2008

WAY too hot!

Yesterday at 86 degrees in our living room... as you can see by the picture of the thermostat to the side of the blog... WHEW. 10 degrees hotter outside!
I got all the graduation announcements done and mailed. Yes.. Zach helped. He personally lable the inner envelopes of each and everyone of them. :o)
Now to get through the Top Gun Tournament and the next 2 weeks of work... and it will be Zach's birthday!
Where did the year go? Its half over for crying out loud!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! the grad announcements :) I bet you feel great relief to scratch that off your todo list :) You have a heavy load upcoming your way Tina~ take care of you!
No doubt...where did the first part of the year go :(

Kathi said...

Don't you have A/C in your house? Yeah, I can't live in a house w/o a/c, especially if we have the summers like we've been having the past couple of years... I remember doing my grad announcements/invites; I can't believe the year's half over either;