Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another day

Well, forgot today was trash day... so have to wait a week to have the can emptied. Fred will get a kick out of that when he gets home... I can hear him now... "see, i told you that you need me to remember stuff". Hahaha. He would be right on that account. He is definitely the one that remembers the trash and to put the water empties out so sparklettes can pick it up. Good thing there are no 6 month deployments as a Customs Inspector. WHEW. Did our time with THAT. Got my wireless router fixed today. YAY. This means Zachs laptop, and Xbox, as well as my laptop are all "set" now! I can BLOG FROM BED!!! HAHA

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Blogging...Bed...what a wonderful combination.

LOL...damn trash!

Noboyz said...

Bailey and Lucky are precious....

and Yes, you need your man for the trash!!! LOL
Mike would have been the same way...
I would have twisted it into... you are the trash man!!!! save the woman!!!! blame it on the man....
Love
Marci